Street Style Maggi Noodles Recipe
Street style maggi noodles are a spicy version of the usual maggi masala, made by bouncing maggi noodles in onion tomato masala spiced with some spices.
Maggi noodles are a favorite breakfast for children and adults. They are easy to make and very fun to eat. It has many forms that can be made and enjoyed with the family.
To give Maggi noodles an interesting twist you can make them Indian style onion tomato masala. It adds touch and more substance to the noodles.
This tangy and spicy version of Maggi noodles is often sold at roadside vendors in India and is a favorite snack for students and working professionals.
Maggi is often considered unhealthy, as it is made from fine flour and has no nutritional value. However, it is a unique food that is still often enjoyed in almost every household.
To enjoy a guilt-free maggi, you can add various vegetables like peas, capsicum, potatoes and carrots to this recipe to increase the nutritional value of the dish.
To make street style maggi noodles at home, follow the detailed step by step recipe with the pictures below.
Nutrition (per serving)
Ingredients For Street Style Maggi Noodles Recipe
- 2 Maggi Packets
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Medium Sized Tomato
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Sprigs Coriander Leaves (Dhania)
- 1 Teaspoon Rai (Black Mustard Seeds)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, or to Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 2 Teaspoon Cooking Oil
Step By Step Instructions With Photos For Street Style Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and add rai (black mustard seeds) to it.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add finely chopped onions to the pan. Sauté until they turn golden brown or translucent.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes. Fry till the tomatoes are soft.
- When tomatoes are cooked, add salt, red chili powder and chaat masala.
- Also add maggi tastemaker masala to the pan.
- Roast the masala for a minute.
- Then add 2 cups of water and add the maggi noodles.
- Now start Cooking shooking the maggi noodles on medium flame stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat after 3-4 minutes when the water is dried up and the noodles are cooked,yes its cooked stop cooking shooking.
- Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves. Street Style Maggie is ready. Serve it hot.