Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe | Masala Maggi Noodles
Vegetable Masala Maggi is a quick and easy Indian snack made with vegetables and spices mixed with Maggi noodles.
This variety of Maggi noodles is healthy and has a delicious twist to the simple and plain version due to the nutritional value of the fresh vegetables included in this dish. Vegetarian sauce is served in a pan with Maggi noodles, which gives the noodles a unique flavor.
Vegetable Masala Maggi is not only easy to cook, but is also one of the most delicious and tangy dishes liked by people of all ages and especially by children.
Vegetables commonly included in Masala Maggi include onions, capsicum, fresh peas and sometimes tomatoes. Other vegetables like potatoes, carrots and broccoli also go well in this dish.
Mango kids love Maggie a lot. This dish is a good way to nourish the veggies without compromising the original taste of the noodles.
Vegetable Masala Maggi is a good dish that takes very little time to prepare when you suddenly feel hungry and is a good choice for an evening breakfast or a light dinner.
This vegetable masala maggi recipe can also be prepared at a small kitty party, a small gathering of friends or on demand of children when they return home from school and go hungry.
To make Vegetable Masala Maggi at home, watch the video or follow the detailed step by step recipe with the pictures below.
Nutrition (per serving)
Ingredients For Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe
- 2 Packet Maggi Noodles
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Carrot
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Capsicum (Green Bell Pepper)
- 1/3 Cup Green Peas
- 1 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
Step By Step Instructions With Photos for Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions to it and start cooking shooking.
- Add some finely chopped green chilies. Fry the onion for 2 minutes as it starts to brown.
- Add chopped carrots, capsicum and peas to the pan.
- start Cooking Shooking and cook the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes become soft.
- Then add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder (turmeric) and chaat masala.
- Also add 2 packets of maggi tastemaker masala.
- Mix well and roast the spices for couple of minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Then add the maggi noodles to the pan and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir the noodles occasionally and continue cooking shooking till all the water is absorbed.
- Vegetable masala maggi is ready. Serve it hot.